Every Monday from 4-7 p.m. check out our weekly Local Monday afternoon showcases of the locally made bounty of our area. Taste samples, meet vendors and save on great products that are made within 150 miles of Philadelphia. (To read more about our local products, visit our Local Products page.)
October 27 at Chestnut Hill
- Weckerly's Ice Cream in West Philly crafts their ice creams and sorbets from locally sourced, farm-fresh ingredients. In the mood for a taste of autumn? The Pumpkin ice cream and Apple Cider sorbet will provide your fall fix!
November 3 at Chestnut Hill
- Roundtop Farm will be sampling their sheep's milk cheeses. **Special time: 11am-2pm
- Chaikhana Chai will be warming up you fall day with hot spiced Chai from West Chester, PA.
November 10 at Chestnut Hill
- Soom Foods from Philadelphia finds the highest quality, white sesame seeds from Ethiopia to make a smooth tahini without the usual bitterness. Try the chocolate sesame butter for a sweet treat on your toast.
November 17 at Mt Airy
- Soom Foods brings their original and chocolate tahinis to our Mt Airy store.
November 24 at Chestnut Hill
- Calkins Creamery makes an array of artisan cheeses for every occasion. Come sample a few in our Chestnut Hill store, starting at 3pm.
November 24 at Mt Airy
- One Village Coffee will be giving everyone a little afternoon pick-me-up with their locally roasted coffee.