Food Moxie depends on a broad range of support to sustain and grow our programs. As a Weavers Way member, shopper, or someone exploring this site, you have already demonstrated that you are passionate about food — how and where it is produced, what it tastes like, how it sustains you and the earth. Donating to Food Moxie allows you to spread that passion and awareness where it is most needed — to communities in Northwest Philadelphia lacking access to fresh, healthy, sustainably produced food.
We are very proud of what we accomplish each year — reaching over 3,300 children and teens in our farm and nutrition education programs — but we need your help to continue our important work. Please join us in sustaining fun and inspiring programs for the Northwest Philadelphia community!
Give Generously — Give Locally! Giving to Food Moxie keeps your charitable dollars in your community. Individual donations also allow us to respond quickly to new opportunities - whether it is expanding the Hope Garden, buying materials for a new farm class, or starting a new garden at a local elementary school. Thank you for your generosity. There are many ways to support Food Moxie. Please consider giving in one of the following ways, or contact us if you have a creative fundraising idea you’d like to discuss.
- Become a HIGH FIVE member
- Attend a Food Moxie event
- Make Food Moxie a part of your annual charitable giving
- Patron the Food Moxie Farmstand
- Donate your Weavers Way Patronage Rebate
- Leaving the co-op? Donate your Member Equity
Your tax-deductible donations can be made:
- By check payable to Food Moxie, and mailed to Food Moxie, 559 Carpenter Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19119, or delivered to our mailbox on the second floor of the Mt. Airy store.
- At the cash register of any Weavers Way Co-op location. The cashier will print a separate receipt for tax purposes.
Thank you to all of our generous donors and supporters!
Bennett Family Foundation
BJ’s Charitable Foundation
Church of St. Martin-inthe-Fields
Dolfinger McMahon Foundation
First Hospital Foundation
Green Tree Community Health Foundation
Henrietta Tower Wurts Memorial
Hilda Mullen Foundation
Jamie and Lisa Maguire Family Foundation
Leo & Peggy Peirce Family Foundation
The Lida Foundation
Patricia Kind Family Foundation
Rotary Club of Chestnut Hill
RSF Social Finance
Rubenstein Charitable Foundation
TD Charitable Foundation
The Douty Foundation
The Elizabeth B. and Arthur E. Roswell Foundation
The Philadelphia Foundation
The Samuel S. Fels Fund
Union Benevolent Association