At the suggestion of longtime Co-op member Lawrence Geller, we’re tossing out a call for original short poetry to run in upcoming issues of the Shuttle. Here are our guidelines:
- Poems must be written by you, and can contain no more than eight lines.
- The Shuttle editor has the final say as to whether a poem is suitable for publication.
- The number of poems which will appear in an issue will be determined by the amount of space available.
- Members and nonmembers are welcome to submit.
- Email your submissions to email@example.com and put “Poetry submission for Shuttle” on the subject line.
- Preference for publishing will be given to those whose work has yet to appear in the paper.
We’ll wait to introduce this segment until we have a healthy backlog of pieces available. So if you’re feeling inspired, record your masterpiece and submit it today!