Co-op work hours are optional, but working members are deeply important to the Co-op. Members who work develop relationships with the community, staff, farmers and vendors, and help to make the Co-op a better place.
Working members receive all of the benefits of membership + an additional 5% off all grocery purchases.
Annual Work Requirement
- 6 hours for each person over age 16 in a household.
- If you spend $100 a week, you can expect to save $260 every year — for a household with 2 adults, that averages out to $21.67 per work hour.
What type of work do members do?
Weavers Way offers a wide variety of jobs for Co-op members to choose from. We will help you to find a job that is right for you. Among the options:
- Stock grocery items, produce & dairy
- Package food in the deli and other departments
- Unload deliveries
- Work at the Weavers Way farms
- Assist the Membership dept.
- Proofread or write for the Shuttle
- Work with one of our partner organizations or at a community event