Member Appreciation: Members Get an Extra 5% Discount
During October 1 - 15, every member household gets an extra 5% discount that can be redeemed up to four times:
- At a main store (Ambler, Chestnut Hill, Mt Airy)
- At one of our wellness / pet stores (Across the Way and Next Door)
- At the Farm Market in Roxborough
- At the Mercantile in Mt Airy.
To redeem your extra 5%, just ask your cashier. Remember, if you receive member discounts by being a Working Member or by being enrolled in our Food For All or Senior Discount program, this extra 5% is on top of your other discount! Thank you for your membership!
Member Drive: Get up to $30 if you Join the Co-op!
We are marching on up to 11,000 member households! To help us reach our goal, and to welcome new members, we are offering a very special deal!
If you join during October 1 - 15, you will receive a shopping credit equivalent to the cost of your first year of membership!
- Membership Equity is $30 per year. So, if you join during our Member Drive, you'll get a $30 shopping credit!
- Members who join the Co-op through our "Food For All" program, which reduces membership equity to $5 per year, will earn a $5 shopping credit.
- Your "shopping credit" will be available at the register after your membership application has been processed. The credit will be deposited into an "EasyPay" account that all members automatically have as part of their membership. You can use your EasyPay account whenever you shop the Co-op just by asking at the register! Don't forget your membership card!
The Fine Print: All that we ask is that you keep your membership equity invested in the Co-op for a full year. After that, our usual refund policies will apply. (Remember, equity is not a "fee" but an investment. If you leave the Co-op, you can request that your equity is returned to you.)