Cauliflower, Asparagus, and Parmesan Frittata
Recipe by Asia Simmons, Cook, Weavers Way Chestnut Hill
- 15 large eggs
- 10 oz. heavy cream
- 1/3 lb. grated Parmesan
- ¾ lb. grilled asparagus
- 1 lb.roasted cauliflower
- 2 roasted garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1/3 stick unsalted butter
Treat the family to this deluxe-enough-for-a-holiday Cauliflower, Asparagus and Parmesan frittata.
- Roast cauliflower at 400° for 15 minutes. Grill asparagus until tender and lightly charred, then chop into one-inch pieces and set aside.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl, then add salt, pepper and heavy cream and let the air mix in to make the mixture fluffy.
- In a large, warm pan (nonstick preferred), add the butter and let it brown slightly. Add cauliflower, asparagus and garlic then add cheese. Just before the cheese has started to incorporate with the veggies, add the egg mixture. With a rubber spatula, fold until the eggs start to look slightly scrambled.
- Place into a preheated oven at 350° (in a convection oven, you may want to bake at 325°) for 20-30 minutes. Make sure there isn’t any jiggle; your frittata should be firm.
- Let stand for 20 minutes before serving.