Grilled Peaches and Burrata Salad
Recipe by Bonnie Shuman, Weavers Way Executive Chef
- 8 oz. Burrata
- 8 peaches, cut into halves
- ¼ cup or more quality olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- 5 oz. arugula
- ¼ cup pistachios
- Drizzle of reduced balsamic or pomegranate molasses (available at Weavers Way Chestnut Hill)
- Red and yellow grape tomatoes for garnish
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Burrata is a fresh Italian cow's or buffalo milk cheese made from mozzarella and cream. The outer shell is solid mozzarella and the inside contains stracciatella and cream. It is best served at room temperature.
- Preheat grill.
- Brush peaches with some of the olive oil. Place peaches cut-side down on the grill for about two minutes or until grill marks appear.
- In a medium bowl, toss arugula with olive oil. Divide arugula evenly on 4 plates.
- Place Burrata on the arugula. Place 4 of the grilled peach halves around the Burrata and arugula.
- Drizzle any leftover olive oil on burrata and peaches. Sprinkle the pistachios evenly among the four plates.
- Drizzle with the pomegranate syrup and add tomatoes for garnish. Serve immediately.