Recipe by David Davis-Hight, Weavers Way Chestnut Hill Hot Bar Coordinator
- 16 oz. pumpkin puree
- 2 8-oz. bars cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tbs. vanilla paste or vanilla extract, divided
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 4 tbs. pumpkin pie seasoning, divided
Makes five servings
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl. Add one cup eggnog, one cup sugar, two tablespoons pumpkin pie seasoning, and two tablespoons vanilla paste or extract. Cream mixture together.
- Add pumpkin puree into a separate bowl along with the remainder of the dry ingredients, the rest of the eggnog, and the rest of the pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
- Melt butter, crumble the graham crackers, add the melted butter to the graham crackers, and mix well. The texture should be similar to wet sand.
- Prepare some wine glasses: Spoon in a layer of graham cracker crust at the bottom, followed by a layer of pumpkin, then a layer of cream cheese. You’re roughly adding a tablespoon of each element at a time.
- Continue to layer pumpkin and cream cheese until glass is full. Top with a layer of graham cracker crumbs.