7095 Henry Ave.
Open Tuesdays and Fridays
Online order pick up: 1-4 p.m.
Walk-up shopping: 3-7 p.m.
Due to COVID-19-related concerns, we have implemented several new operational changes and safety measures. Click here to read our Farm Market 2020 Season FAQ.
- Only staff and trained volunteers are permitted into the market building to allow for proper social distancing measures.
- We've moved to a primarily pre-order/pre-pay/pre-packaged system. Our pre-order form is available to Co-op members and the public here.
- EBT/SNAP, FMNP vouchers, and Philly Food Bucks will continue to be accepted as forms of payment in-person. (Pre-payment is not an available option with these methods.)
- Important operational changes (business hours, pre-order deadlines and forms, pick-up instructions, payment instructions, etc.) are posted in our FAQ.
- We can accommodate a limited number of walk-up customers. Product selections are made via a paper form filled out onsite.
- We’ve implemented new, rigorous safety practices in all aspects of our operation: harvesting, handling, and packaging of food; frequent cleaning and hand-washing; wearing face-coverings; and more.
Sign up for our new Farm Market newsletter here!
About Our Farm Market
At Weavers Way's seasonal Farm Market, you can find all your local favorites — Seven Stars Yogurt, Philly Bread and Swiss Villa eggs, to name a few — alongside seasonally available produce. Located at Saul Agricultural High School, the Farm Market specializes in produce harvested from the Weavers Way Farms, including our farm on site and at Awbury Arboretum.
The farm and market operate in collaboration with the high school and provide educational opportunities for Saul students, who manage the farm along with their teachers and Weavers Way staff. Our nonprofit, Food Moxie, provides farm education curriculum and hands-on farming experience, teaching students about small-scale, sustainable vegetable production and distribution.