Everyone can shop at Weavers Way, but there are many beneﬁts to becoming a member.
Joining the Co-op makes you an owner. So when members call Weavers Way “their” co-op, they mean it. Being a member-owner means supporting local food and Weavers Way’s commitment to the community.
Members save money
- Member-only specials and sales
- 5% off on Weavers Way brands, Weavers Way Farms produce and Weavers Way merchandise.
- Patronage rebates based on how much you spend
- Discounts from local retailers and service providers
- Discounted advertising in the Shuttle
Working members save even more money
Doing Co-op hours is optional, but working members save an additional 5% off all grocery purchases. Plus, being a working member is a great way to experience your co-op, get to know the staff, and truly become part of the operation — all for just six hours a year.
Members are eligible for special services
Members have a say
- Vote for the Co-op Board and on issues affecting the future of the Co-op
- Run for the Co-op Board
- Serve on a member committee
- Join (or start) a club
- Propose Co-op advocacy actions