Facts and Tasks Before Election Day
PREPARING FOR THE VOTE
Check out Votespa.com to
- Register at your current address
- Request you mail in ballot
- Oct. 19: Last day to register to vote
- Oct. 27: Last day to apply for a mail-in ballot
- Nov. 3: Must be received by your county by 8 p.m.
Find out more at Vote411.org
Nov. 3 — POLLS ARE OPEN 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Build Your Own Ballot with the Committee of Seventy’s nonpartisan PA Voter Guide. Type in your address and you’ll find information about all the candidates and questions on your ballot. Select your choices, print it out and bring it with you to the polls.
- Almost all of the polling places in Philadelphia in this year’s election are the same as in 2019. The Philadelphia City Commissioners are promising a complete list 20 days before Election Day. PA voters outside Philly can find their polling places (and find demonstration videos of their new voting machines) at VotesPA.com.
- If you have questions about the election, check out the Committee’s Vote by Mail Myths and FAQs and other info on their website, wevote.seventy.org