This Month: KOHLRABI
- Peel, slice and serve raw on a crudité platter — ”It’s super tasty with hummus.”
- Peel, dice and throw into a vegetable soup or any stew.
- Peel, dice and boil with your ‘taters for a tasty mash — “It adds a slightly cabbage-y note.”
- Peel, shred and fry into latkes — either by itself or with potatoes.
- Peel, slice and sauté — in butter or oil, by itself or with a fave seasonal veggie such as eggplant, summer squash or fennel.
Now get to work — and don’t forget to peel it!