Schuylkill River – Autumn
Two long boats rowing,
Bows slicing through still water
Sending ripples silently slipping away
That slowly succumb, leaving no wake
— Robert Calandra
No one is always right.
I am always right.
Except when I am mistaken.
So I am not no one.
— Norman Weiss
— Beige Berryman
Feeling Inspired? Here Are Our Guidelines:
- Poems must be written by you and can contain no more than eight lines.
- The Shuttle editor has the final say as to whether a poem is suitable for publication.
- The number of poems in an issue is determined by the amount of space available.
- Members and nonmembers are welcome to submit.
- Email your submissions to email@example.com and put “Poetry submission for Shuttle” in the subject line.
- Preference for publishing will be given to those whose work has yet to appear in the paper.
Thanks. We’re looking forward to your creation!